We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...
- The achievement of all customers’ volume requirements on time as stated and agreed within each project brief.
- The achievement of all extraordinary customer requirements as and when highlighted – at no extra cost to the Company.
- The achievement of all key measurables in relation to stock levels, supplier performance and customer satisfaction
- To monitor the production output against the given plan and to analyse basic failures to achieve the set requirements.
- To be aware of general production and technical constraints at all times.
- To monitor specific raw material and bought out part levels against customer requirements and pre-determined inventory policies, with the aim of keeping the overall stock to a minimum, but at the same time, ensuring sufficient stock is always available to meet all production demands.
- To keep all costs to the Company to a minimum, specifically those associated with transport and storage.
- To be aware of all other activities currently being progressed within the department and to be in a position to cover the responsibilities of your colleagues in their absence if required
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- Experience within relevant M/ERP software systems (SAP essential)
- Experience within a similar role – min 2 years
- Automotive experience (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail