We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
Responsible for Volkswagen Audi Group programs so strong knowledge of VAG standards, Beon Portal and VDA standards are essential.
Responsible for ensuring that the products produced meet quality standards required to minimise quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction whilst ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to. Ensure incoming materials meet required quality standards.
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...
- Assist (as required) with quality-related issues within the manufacturing team (e.g. internal, supplier, customer and customer warranty)
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and safety standards
- Carry out product and process auditing
- Ensure control plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained
- Stop production in the event of manufacture of unacceptable goods/processes
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management system (IATF16949/ISO9001)
- Write product test procedures
- Undertake special projects as required
- Assist with training of quality awareness
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Assist with first off sample approvals
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), and Measurement System Analysis
- Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements
- Participate in the development and refinement of Design and Process FMEA’s (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Lead quality audits
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews (customer concern effectiveness audits)
- Support and lead process improvement activities
- Write reports and present progress at project meetings and to customer base
- Plan projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- DipQ or HNC an advantage but not essential
- Proven experience in tier 1 or OEM automotive quality, preferably with at least two years at Quality engineer / senior quality engineer level.
- Experience of multiple OEM’s beneficial – inclusive of JLR and VW Group. Proven VW Group experience is critical to role.
- Extensive audit experience, good working knowledge of IATF16949 and VDA standards. Lead Auditor status preferred
- Previous experience of working within mould, assembly and aesthetic paint is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of core tools and GD&T principles is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP / Note Submission), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Exercise substantial initiative/judgement in work methods and interpreting goals
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. German language an advantage but not essential.