Operations DirectorRef-Nr. 456
With key consideration to continuous improvement, lean practices, legislation and cost efficiencies you will lead your team to be drivers of excellence and industry leading activities which will have a value added impact on the profitability of the business.
- Effective and strategic change management programmes aligned to a lean managament ethos.
- Value Stream Awareness and a return on investment methodology to ensure value added activities and cost down continuous improvement.
- The on-time achievement of all customer schedules with products which are of the highest possible quality.
- A Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Recent Tier 1 Automotive Plastics Experience
- Degree Qualified in a relevant subject field with evidence of continuous professional development.
- Recent experience in successful Change Management within manufacturing operations
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A passion for improvement and right first time
- Experience of budget controls and successful cost improvements
- Experience of capacity and resource planning
- Engineering and/or tooling background would be an advantage
- A strong and motivational leader capable of coordinating a range of Managers in various functions