We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with the required stock levels.
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production.
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business
- Ensure that SAP data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Take overall responsibility for obsolete parts process and ensure business is left with minimum liability and minimal waste
- Ensure strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Collaborate with operational teams to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the production line & end customer when required avoiding disruption.
- Take lead on internal and external relationships to ensure consistent, timely and effective communication regarding material availability.
- Resolve supplier concerns and evaluate supplier performance in conjunction with members of the purchasing team.
- Ensure raw materials, consumables and bought out parts are delivered to site absolutely inline with the internal production plan.
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- A supply chain or purchasing qualification would be advantageous
- Education in lean practices would be advantageous
- Previous management experience in a fast moving industry – with preference on Automotive Tier 1.
- Experience in planning a large number of complex assembly operations with a focus on stock management process would be ideal.
- Commercial and financial acumen with a full understanding of the impact of failure in terms of business cost, to over or under production and the affect on stock holding to the P&L.
- SAP competent i.e. MRP, Schedules, Planning & Capacity Modules.
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of best in class planning and supply chain practices
- Excellent Excel Skills