We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...
- Good Inwards Inspection – Enhance and Maintain current system
- Post Paint Inspection – Enhance and Maintain current system
- Understand Customer specifications and Expectations. Ensure you are familiar with the customer and quality expectations for each part.
- Carry out accurate visual assessments on products including using the Customer provided master plaques and signed off samples
- Checks include (but not limited to) – Geometry of part / Hand of part / Colour of part / Conformance to packaging label
- Record all instances of failure on appropriate reporting format
- Drive and support the requirements to hold up accreditations (IATF16949 / ISO 14001)
- Carry out in process metrology checks as per product specific control plan
- Metrology checks involve use of Gauges with Dial Test Indicators and use of CMM
- MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Assistance
- Assist with RFT drive activities by analysis failure data and reacting to internal issues
- Assist with customer concerns by instigating and participating in containment activities as well as feeding into problem solving activities
- Internal Audits – conduct internal product and process audits as required.
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- CQI (Chartered Quality Institute) desirable
- Visual Inspection
- Part Recognition
- CMM (Co-Ordinate Measuring Machine)