We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
Head of Project Management
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate colleagues to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills. Drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the Programmes function to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards. Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritised and facilitate, direct and drive implementation of Lean Business strategy and drive Continuous Improvement across all related areas of the business. Create and manage programme plan gateways, functional milestones and deliverables, managing constraints to ensure delivery to programme timing and budget with maximum effectiveness to achieve good customer relationships that will ultimately maximise long term profit.
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- Educated to degree level (preferably Masters) in a relevant discipline or equivalent NVQ Level 7 qualification.
- Fellow or Chartered Member of an industry related Professional Body
- Demonstrable experience of leading a programmes function with a proven track record in strategic leadership delivering effective strategies, policies, processes and systems.
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements.
- Proven project management and supplier experience.
- Experience of operating and influencing at a strategic level.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple large-scale projects.
- Desirable: Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE2.
- Knowledge and technical understanding of automotive processes, components and design techniques