We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
Assembly Team Leader
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
Responsible for the operation of a section within the Manufacturing function, supporting the Manager with the day-to-day management of their manufacturing area, overseeing a group of members and ensuring an efficient operation in achieving business targets. Provide leadership and line management to the team, coordinating their workloads, providing support to ensure that the team delivers, monitoring any issues, and ensuring production targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and quality standards are met in order to meet the requirements of the customer. Develop the team by focusing on individual performance and support requirements to achieve high standards, whilst fostering a culture of working safely. Work under general supervision, reviewed by Management. Decisions and results have an impact on the function and their success. Performance affects the function’s image.
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...
- Ensure that team members follow defined manufacturing procedures and comply with quality requirements
- Ensure all records are completed appropriately
- Ensure that non-conforming material is clearly identified and segregated
- Ensure achievement of production throughput against stated capacity targets.
- Ensure the team are aware of day to day targets and responsibilities
- Ensure stock transactions are carried out accurately
- Complete all works orders
- Maintain visible lead for adherence to procedures and instructions
- Monitor change over and/or line set up efficiency
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- GCSE Level A-C, IVQ Technician certificate, BTec first certificate or equivalent NVQ level 2 qualification
- Commitment to work towards Supervisory qualification e.g. NEBS
- Work experience in a high-volume Automotive manufacturing environment with an interest in manufacturing management
- Strong people and performance management skills
- Understanding of design and production costs to include waste, downtime, scrap and re-work
- Strong PC skills and experience of packages such as Excel and Standard Analyses: Purchasing Information System (SAP)
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality