We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
Supply Chain Process Engineer
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
New and existing assembly areas, warehouse and material storage locations. Focusing on material flows, point of use line feed and PFEP, removal of waste within the Supply Chain.
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...
- Project team member in digitization projects and ERP rollouts
- Detailed specification of processes, collection of specifications and requirements for digital processes and comparison with processes in coordination with Key Users
- Interface with plants, Key Users, IT, Process Owners and other departments
- Coordination of line organization requirements and feedback on ongoing activities within the process organization to other departments
- Participation in and, if necessary, management of workshops on process topics in projects and change requests
- Create and maintain processes and training documentation
- Carrying out Key User training for changes and new implementations
- Responsibility for testing and validation
- Introduction and processing of change requests for ERP systems (SAP R3, S4) and digital solutions
- Key User Support of ERP systems (SAP R3, S4) and digital solutions
- Task force for problems or ad hoc inquiries on process topics
- Possibility to assume the role of Data Steward
• Lead and/or support technicians and trainee engineers
• Train people within own work group
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
• Communicate efficiently throughout the shop floor and with own and customer’s management
• Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
• Diplomatic approach to relationships
• Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
• Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change
• Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working with others
• Proactively contributes to the team
• Is self aware
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Shows moral courage, openness and honesty in all dealings
EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
• Behave in a courteous, respectful and professional manner towards all employees customers and visitors.
• Encourage good communication and working relationships across the business.
• Share job knowledge and skills and supporting other team members with their workload.
• Keep your Team Leader/Manager informed of any issues and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Suggest ways to improve quality, productivity and the work environment.
• Complete training and development to increase professional competence.
• Comply with company policy, quality procedures and the Health and Safety Act at all times. Health and Safety: Employees must:
• Set a good example of safe behaviour, particularly to new entrants and young persons.
• Work in a safe manner and observe the site health and safety rules and procedures.
• Not misuse or interfere with anything provided to ensure the health and safety of themselves and others.
• Correctly use the protective clothing and equipment provided.
• Report any safety concern promptly to their supervisor and take action to prevent injury if it is safe to do so.
• Report all injuries that occur to them at work and obtain the necessary first aid treatment.
• Help in the investigation of accidents to prevent recurrence.
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree preferred, or ONC, A Levels, BTec Diploma Level 3 or equivalent NVQ level 3 qualification or time served experience within a similar environment is acceptable
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable knowledge, able to give examples of previous projects – concept to completion.