We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
Supporting Purchasing strategy which delivers the most competitive commercial position for our business, with robust and lean supply chain supporting production.
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...
- To ensure that suppliers consistently provide quality and service in the most cost effective and efficient method
- To support NPI function in achieving on time and budget gateway targets
- Issuing of RFQ and analysis of responses, this shall include review of cost data and QAF to ensure optimum terms achieved for our business
- To ensure material and services are supplied in line with MRP and requisitions to support both pre-production and serial production demands
- To ensure orders and contracts placed are in line with Company procedures and policies, this shall include documentation of commercial terms & maintenance of appropriate records
- To optimize commercial opportunities, including bench marking costs, to achieve cost and efficiency savings
- To actively deliver robust strategies for key commodity groups.
- To help mentor Junior staff where appropriate to share knowledge & best practice.
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- CIPS L5+
- Familiar with ISO TS16949
- Lean manufacturing
- Project Management
- Proven experience of working with and managing suppliers
- Problem Solver
- Delivering Direct NPI Projects
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Indirect Purchasing Experience