We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...
- Follow and adhere to relevant work instructions.
- Responsible for the quality of the product being produced, in line with the Company’s Quality Policy.
- P.P.E. as per risk assessments.
- Aid in the achievement of customer schedule and on time deliveries.
- Comply with requirements as per the Company Handbook & Health & Safety policy
- To maintain good housekeeping standards.
- Encourage good communication and working relationships across the business.
- Share job knowledge and skills and supporting other team members with their workload.
- Keep your Team Leader/Manager informed of any issues and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Suggest ways to improve quality, productivity and the work environment.
- Complete training and development to increase professional competence.
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Practical hands-on approach to problem solving
- Experience of working and delivering production targets
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and 5S (Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) process