We put our maxim PASSION CREATES INNOVATION into practice with absolute conviction and with such success that we are now enlarging our team. Therefore, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) who is able to start work as a
Key Account Manager
as of now
EXTENT OF EMPLOYMENT
This will include having the responsibility for sales with the assigned Customers that meet current and future market needs and achieve profitability and growth objectives for our business.
IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT...
- Develop close working relationships with Global commercial and sales Leadership, management and Community
- Contribute to the regular strategic commercial planning process, with specific emphasis on being the lead thinker for the key account & product stream
- Find new opportunities with the nominated key account by adding value for all product streams including aftermarket.
- Demonstrate Leadership within the sales / key account team environment and with cross-organisational disciplines ensuring strong liaison with key business partners - Operations, Technical, Finance and Product Management Teams to optimise commercial returns and customer service.
- Provide regular updates on the competitive position within key account. Specifically identifying; market share, product stream share, what opportunities exist and what requirements are needed to grow business.
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop, communicate and implement effective sales growth strategies and processes.
- Ensure monthly Key account updates to the Head Of Sales and Senior KAM ensuring regular customer senior level reviews are completed.
- Serve as the “thought leader” for sales in regarding product requirements, selling trends, competitive landscape, marketing programs and communication.
- Provide the necessary input to the Quotes and Nominations Forecasting process on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to report to the Management Board.
- Develop sales strategy for the assigned Customers and direct the business development and sales effort set forth by corporate objectives.
- Establish execution plans and define programs which support business development and increase market share within target Customers and market segments.
- Drive revenue and pricing with the assigned customer base for improved profitability.
- Visit customers and develop long term strategic relationships to understand current & future needs.
- Act as voice-of-the-customer back into the business regionally and globally as applicable.
- Play a key role in annual and long-term strategic planning with growth initiatives by identifying potential new markets and customers.
- Lead the development of presentations and action plans for potential new clients and prepare executive briefing on strategic decisions, customer meetings or opportunities.
- Deploy and follow Polytec’s global processes (i.e. quotation, growth tracking, monthly operating review updates, input into forecasting & reporting, and drive ownership within region).
- Collaborate with engineering, programme management,operations, finance and others to position the business for growth in the region.
- Work collaboratively with the corporate office in Austria and in partnership with colleagues in other regions to affect a global experience with the customer.
- Develop an understanding of emerging trends with the assigned customers and the marketplace within the region
- A proven Key Account Manager
- Able to manage, nurture and develop existing relationships while seeking out and developing new business opportunity across all available channels within assigned customer group.
- The ideal individual will have a strong mix of the following skills and experience;
- Able to understand, interpret and present Technical, Commercial and Financial documents and will have strong budgetary and forecasting management, with emphasis on margins, costs & pricing.
- Solid business perspective with a clear understanding of good business practice across a global organisation with a proven ability to influence senior management on direction of critical sales, commercial and business issues.
- Proven sales / commercial experience in relevant business sectors within a dynamic high value Customer facing role and knowledge of Key businesses.
- Proven Experience and up to date knowledge of developing sales and commercial growth and processes
- Able to develop strong internal and external networking relationships
- Business partnering – Develop and maintain liaison with key stakeholders within the organisation, such as Operations, Production, Finance, Technical and Product management teams.
- Able to evidence having dealt with confidential and sensitive issues, including handling of difficult/conflict situations.
- Willingness to contribute strategically to Global Commercial initiatives and priorities.
- Able to travel both UK, Europe and Globally as and when required.
...AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS?
- Candidates will be certified to degree/business level.
- Significant relevant sales management experience within 1st Tier Automotive supply
- Previous experience of working within a high volume, automotive manufacturing environment, coupled with the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of pricing, margins, discounts and overhead/cost structures.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- SAP ERP Skills.
- Discipline to focus on strategic areas for profitable growth.
- Good knowledge of structured problem-solving tools and methodologies.
- Superior organization and planning skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, along with excellent communication skills to motivate and lead people at all levels within the organization.