- Repairing, refurbishing, maintaining and modifying RRIM and Blow Mould tooling.
- Manufacturing, repairing and maintaining drill jigs, assembly fixtures and production equipment.
- Maintaining the WER system and entering on to the maintenance data base.
- Participating in the operation of the current Toolroom call out procedure.
- Ordering any tools / equipment needed to perform tasks.
- Ensuring the current stock holding of tools and consumable are kept up to date.
- Sharing knowledge and providing assistance to other members of the department including trainees/apprentices.
- Time served apprenticeship in Toolmaking.
- Knowledge of and competency in operating CNC Miller/Lathes and Grinders
- Able to understand and program CNC machinery.
- Hands on knowledge and proficiencies in hand tools and working knowledge of press tools.
- Able to work to drawings and complete tasks to tight deadlines.
- Able to complete tool mods (Blow Mould PMS and RRIM tool repairs).
- Plant knowledge and crane operating certificate.
- Highly Organised and structured approach to work.