Key Account ManagerRef-Nr. 786
Winning new orders is one of your core tasks. Through your dedicated work ethic and performance, you make a significant contribution to the success of your company.
- Acquisition of new projects and steering of customers (existing and new).
- Liaising with key customers and maintaining professional and effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Commercial responsibility and involvement in quotation, costing proposals aligned to the sales strategies for the short, mid and long term alongside conducting price negotiations.
- Being part of a wider sales structure, supporting a group sales strategy and ensuring reporting procedures are maintained for clarity and consistency.
- Developing an understanding of the market and ongoing industry to ensure Polytec is at the forefront of the market.
- Participation in the implementation of new technologies.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- 3-5 years experience within automotive manufacturing, preferably tier 1, businesses
- Degree Level education in a transferable field i.e. engineering
- A high level of communication and negotiation skills with proven results in sales
- Structured working methods and a high level of commitment